What can I expect from using i-Cerum?
I-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is formulated with anti-aging and skin brightening ingredients to combat puffiness, sagging skin, stubborn dark under eye circles, wrinkles and crow`s feet. The formula is oil free, easy to apply, and helps soothe and refresh the look of the area around your eyes.
Is i-Cerum of high quality?
i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is one of, if not the highest quality vitamin C eye gels on the market, and we proudly compare it against any popular brand. Because everyone’s skin is different, some brands may work better for some people than others. Also, i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is formulated in a state-of-the-art, FDA-certified facility, with years of testing and research to ensure our products are fresh, potent and made from the highest quality natural ingredients.
Can i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel be used around the eye area?
Yes, i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is specifically for use around your eyes, and is very nourishing and effective for the delicate skin around the eyes.
How do I use i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel?
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser made for your skin type.
- Rinse well with warm water and gently pat the skin dry - Do not rub.
- Remove any remaining makeup with a gentle toner.
- Using your third and fourth fingertips (your ring finger and pinkie), apply a small amount of i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel to your fingertips and apply to the area around your eyes. (These are the weakest fingers on your hand and will help you avoid tugging and pulling on your skin.)
- Apply in upward circular motions. You don’t want to help gravity out by pulling down on your skin!
- Wait a few moments to allow i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel to absorb into your skin.
- Now your skin can allow i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel to sink deep into the pores and go to work on building collagen and fight the signs of aging.
Do I apply it before or after my daily facial moisturizer?
Apply your eye gel after cleansing and your daily serum but before your daily facial moisturizer.
Do I need to refrigerate i-Cerum?
It is not necessary to refrigerate your i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel. However, some people refrigerate it for a nice, cool feeling as they apply it to their skin.
Should I be using i-Cerum in the morning or at night?
Your skin heals itself during sleep, so the best time to use i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is just before bedtime.
You may apply i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel both morning and evening if you wish, but you should ensure your skin is clean and exfoliated before applying.
For those with sensitive skin i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel it is best used once a day, which should be at night.
Why does i-Cerum not tingle?
Vitamin C doesn’t necessarily cause the tingling feeling some serums or gels provide , nor is tingling feel an indication of potency. i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel is formulated with the most effective ingredients on the market in order to go on smoothly, yet penetrate deep into your skin to provide maximum benefits, without stinging or tingling.
What is tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate?
i-Cerum Vitamin C Eye Gel uses the tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate form of vitamin C, which has been shown to penetrate deeper into the skin than other forms of vitamin C. This means that it can work not just on the outer layer of skin, but also in the inner layers of skin to help rejuvenate and restore a youthful appearance.
How are these serums able to penetrate deeper below the surface than other skin care products?
Serums are molecularly structured to penetrate deep into the pores and layers of the skin, which is why they've become such an important part of the skincare regime.